- CPC: Cost Per Click , that is, advertising system where you only pay for each click received.
- CPM: Cost per thousand impressions , that is, advertising system where you pay an amount per thousand impressions.
When you want to run a Facebook Ads campaign , the system offers you any of these 2 possibilities when you are finalizing the ad configuration. There already comes into play your wisdom and knowledge of these fields to decide what type of advertising to choose.
Recommendations to know when to choose CPC or CPM
As I said before, this step is very important and this is where your experience comes into play, although I can advise you. The best way to know that you work better, which gives you better results and where you are getting the most out of your campaign is to experiment, perform tests, test, only then you will know what works best for you.
Something that is no secret, is that if you want to run a Facebook Ads campaign to hire a service or to make a sale, that is, to make a conversion the best option will always be to choose a CPC campaign , since it does not you will only pay only for the clicks received but you will also have to analyze in detail the conversion that your Landing Page is generating.
On the other hand if what you want is to increase the likes of your Fan Page or simply spread your Brand to let you know the best option will always be to choose a CPM campaign .
Why should you do Facebook Ads campaigns?
am going to give you some of the most important reasons why the Facebook advertising system is so fashionable nowadays and why you should start using it from Ya:
- SAVINGS: It is one of the cheapest and easiest CPC and CPM systems available today.
- SEGMENTATION: One of the great secrets of this tool is segmetación, where you can segementar as much as you want to reach your potential clients.
- FLEXIBILITY: The flexibility that this tool offers when carrying out different campaigns, with different costs and different designs is, the more, remarkable.
- USERS: Without a doubt the most obvious reason, do you know any person who does not use Facebook daily?
Do you think there are enough reasons? Did I convince you? So we’re going to start running a Facebook Ads campaign from scratch .